Draft Genome Sequence of a <i>Dictyoglomus</i> sp. from an Enrichment Culture of a New Zealand Geothermal Spring [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2018. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Article numbers e00,150-18 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- <p>A draft genome of a novel<named-content content-type='genus-species'>Dictyoglomus</named-content>sp., NZ13-RE01, was obtained from a New Zealand hot spring enrichment culture. The 1,927,012-bp genome is similar in both size and G+C content to other<named-content content-type='genus-species'>Dictyoglomus</named-content>spp. Like its relatives,<named-content content-type='genus-species'>Dictyoglomus</named-content>sp. NZ13-RE01 encodes many genes involved in complex carbohydrate metabolism.</p>
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/15/2018., Genome Announcements 6 11 ISSN 2169-8287 AM, and Anna-Louise Reysenbach; John Donaho; John Kelley; Emily St. John; Christina Turner; Mircea Podar; Matthew Stott.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23497487