Long-range barcode labeling-sequencing [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Methods for sequencing single large DNA molecules by clonal multiple displacement amplification using barcoded primers. Sequences are binned based on barcode sequences and sequenced using a microdroplet-based method for sequencing large polynucleotide templates to enable assembly of haplotype-resolved complex genomes and metagenomes.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/18/2016., "9,469,874", "13/653,343", and Feng Chen; Tao Zhang; Kanwar K. Singh; Len A. Pennacchio; Jeff L. Froula; Kevin S. Eng.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23497779