Genome Sequence of <i>Marinobacter</i> sp. Strain MCTG268 Isolated from the Cosmopolitan Marine Diatom <i>Skeletonema costatum</i> [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Article numbers e00,937-16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- <p><italic>Marinobacter</italic>sp. strain MCTG268 was isolated from the cosmopolitan marine diatom<italic>Skeletonema costatum</italic>and can degrade oil hydrocarbons as sole sources of carbon and energy. Here, we present the genome sequence of this strain, which is 4,449,396 bp with 4,157 genes and an average G+C content of 57.0%.</p>
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/08/2016., "ark:/13030/qt9pm7t3kq", Genome Announcements 4 5 ISSN 2169-8287 AM, and Tony Gutierrez; William B. Whitman; Marcel Huntemann; Alex Copeland; Amy Chen; Nikos Kyrpides; Victor Markowitz; Manoj Pillay; Natalia Ivanova; Natalia Mikhailova; Galina Ovchinnikova; Evan Andersen; Amrita Pati; Dimitrios Stamatis; T. B. K. Reddy; Chew Yee Ngan; Mansi Chovatia; Chris Daum; Nicole Shapiro; Michael N. Cantor; Tanja Woyke.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23497806