Hybrid molecular/enzymatic catalytic cascade for complete electro-oxidation of glycerol using a promiscuous NAD-dependent formate dehydrogenase from Candida boidinii [electronic resource].
- Research Triangle Park, N.C. : United States. Army Research Office, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- pages 5,368-5,371 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Army Research Office, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
The formate dehydrogenase from
Candida boidiniiwas combined with NH2-TEMPO to form a novel hybrid anode to oxidize glycerol to carbon dioxide at near-neutral pH.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur--17-20927
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ChemComm 53 39 ISSN 1359-7345; CHCOFS AM
Sofiene Abdellaoui; Madelaine Seow Chavez; Ivana Matanovic; Andrew R. Stephens; Plamen Atanassov; Shelley D. Minteer.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23498260