Compositions for enhancing hydroysis of cellulosic material by cellulolytic enzyme compositions [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2014. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The present invention relates to compositions comprising a GH61 polypeptide having cellulolytic enhancing activity and an organic compound comprising a carboxylic acid moiety, a lactone moiety, a phenolic moiety, a flavonoid moiety, or a combination thereof, wherein the combination of the GH61 polypeptide having cellulolytic enhancing activity and the organic compound enhances hydrolysis of a cellulosic material by a cellulolytic enzyme compared to the GH61 polypeptide alone or the organic compound alone. The present invention also relates to methods of using the compositions.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/30/2014., "8,846,351", "13/816,432", Quinlan, Jason; Xu, Feng; Sweeney, Matthew; Johansen, Katja., and Novozymes, Inc., Davis, CA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23498773