DHS Internship Final Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. National Nuclear Security Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This summer I worked on projects that involved RNA sequencing of pathogens after an infection of host cells. The goal of these projects was to continue developing pathogen enrichment strategies for transcriptomic analysis, and also to perform hostpathogen interaction studies.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23498816