Gateways to the FANTOM5 promoter level mammalian expression atlas [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, 2015. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The FANTOM5 project investigates transcription initiation activities in more than 1,000 human and mouse primary cells, cell lines and tissues using CAGE. Based on manual curation of sample information and development of an ontology for sample classification, we assemble the resulting data into a centralized data resource (http://fantom.gsc.riken.jp/5/). In conclusion, this resource contains web-based tools and data-access points for the research community to search and extract data related to samples, genes, promoter activities, transcription factors and enhancers across the FANTOM5 atlas.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/05/2015., ": s13059-014-0560-6", Genome Biology 16 1 ISSN 1465-6906 AM, and Marina Lizio; Jayson Harshbarger; Hisashi Shimoji; Jessica Severin; Takeya Kasukawa; Serkan Sahin; Imad Abugessaisa; Shiro Fukuda; Fumi Hori; Sachi Ishikawa-Kato; Christopher J. Mungall; Erik Arner; J. Kenneth Baillie; Nicolas Bertin; Hidemasa Bono; Michiel de Hoon; Alexander D. Diehl; Emmanuel Dimont; Tom C. Freeman; Kaori Fujieda; Winston Hide; Rajaram Kaliyaperumal; Toshiaki Katayama; Timo Lassmann; Terrence F. Meehan; et al.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23499338