Polypeptides having endoglucanase activity and polynucleotides encoding same [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The present invention relates to isolated polypeptides having endoglucanase activity and isolated polynucleotides encoding the polypeptides. The invention also relates to nucleic acid constructs, vectors, and host cells comprising the polynucleotides as well as methods for producing and using the polypeptides.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:8,119,857
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"US patent application 12/892,614"
Harris, Paul (Carnation, WA); Lopez de Leon, Alfredo (Davis, CA); Rey, Micheal (Davis, CA); Ding, Hanshu (Davis, CA); Vlasenko, Elena (Davis, CA).
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23499914