Methods of using thermal tolerant avicelase from Acidothermus cellulolyticus [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The invention provides a thermal tolerant (thermostable) cellulase, AviIII, that is a member of the glycoside hydrolase (GH) family. AviIII was isolated and characterized from Acidothermus cellulolyticus, and, like many cellulases, the disclosed polypeptide and/or its derivatives may be useful for the conversion of biomass into biofuels and chemicals.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/26/2011., "7,932,054", "US Patent Application 12/425,299", and Adney, William S. (Golden, CO); Vinzant, Todd B. (Golden, CO); Ding, Shih-You (Golden, CO); Himmel, Michael E. (Golden, CO).
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23500274