Biocatalytic material comprising multilayer enzyme coated fiber [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The present invention relates generally to high stability, high activity biocatalytic materials and processes for using the same. The materials comprise enzyme aggregate coatings having high biocatalytic activity and stability useful in heterogeneous environment. These new materials provide a new biocatalytic immobilized enzyme system with applications in bioconversion, bioremediation, biosensors, and biofuel cells.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:7,611,878
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"US Patent Application 11/251,540"
Kim, Jungbae (Richland, WA); Kwak, Ja Hun (Richland, WA); Grate, Jay W. (West Richland, WA).
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23500764