Thermal tolerant exoglucanase from Acidothermus cellulolyticus [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Midwest Research Institute (Kansas City, Mo. ), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The invention provides a thermal tolerant cellulase that is a member of the glycoside hydrolase family. The invention further discloses this cellulase as Gux1. Gux1 has been isolated and characterized from Acidothermus cellulolyticus. The invention further provides recombinant forms of the identified Gux1. Methods of making and using Gux1 polypeptides, including fusions, variants, and derivatives, are also disclosed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:7,393,673
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"US patent application 09/917,384"
Adney, William S. (Golden, CO); Ding, Shi-You (Golden, CO); Vinzant, Todd B. (Golden, CO); Himmel, Michael E. (Littleton, CO); Decker, Stephen R. (Berthoud, CO); McCarter, Suzanne Lantz (Denver, CO).
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23500980