Metabolic Engineering X Conference [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The International Metabolic Engineering Society (IMES) and the Society for Biological Engineering (SBE), both technological communities of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), hosted the Metabolic Engineering X Conference (ME-X) on June 15-19, 2014 at the Westin Bayshore in Vancouver, British Columbia. It attracted 395 metabolic engineers from academia, industry and government from around the globe.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Flach, Evan [American Institute of Chemical Engineers].
American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23501871