Super-Resolution Optical Imaging of Biomass Chemical Spatial Structure [electronic resource] : Cooperative Research and Development Final Report, CRADA Number CRD-10-411
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The primary objective of this effort is to develop the capability to apply new single molecule imaging methods to the study of plant cell structure and the dynamics of cellulase enzyme activity.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/tp--7a10-59231
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Shi -Y. Ding.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23502677