Quantum circuits for qubit fusion [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- pages 1,113-1,124 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this article, we consider four-dimensional qudits as qubit pairs and their qudit Pauli operators as qubit Cli ord operators. This introduces a nesting, C21 C C42 C C23, where Cmn is the nth level of the m-dimensional qudit Cli ord hierarchy. If we can convert between logical qubits and qudits, then qudit Cli ord operators are qubit non-Cli ord operators. Conversion is achieved by qubit fusion and qudit fission using stabilizer circuits that consume a resource state. This resource is a fused qubit stabilizer state with a fault-tolerant state preparation using stabilizer circuits.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand--2015-11052j
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Quantum Information & Computation 16 13-14 ISSN 1533-7146 AW
Jonathan Edward Moussa.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23503358