Bulk from bi-locals in Thermo field CFT [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Article numbers 90 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brown University, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- For this research, we study the Large N dynamics of the O(N) field theory in the Thermo field dynamics approach. The question of recovering the high temperature phase and the corresponding O(N) gauging is clarified. Through the associated bi-local representation we discuss the emergent bulk space-time and construction of (Higher spin) fields. In addition, we note the presence of ‘evanescent’ modes in this construction and also the mixing of spins at finite temperature.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/15/2016., ": 3158", Journal of High Energy Physics (Online) 2016 2 ISSN 1029-8479 AM, and Antal Jevicki; Junggi Yoon.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23503956