Youngs-Type Material Strength Model in the Besnard-Harlow-Rauenzahn Turbulence Equations [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Youngs [AWE Report Number 96/96, 1992] has augmented a two-phase turbulence model to account for material strength. Here we adapt the model of Youngs to the turbulence model for the mixture developed by Besnard, Harlow, and Rauenzahn [LANL Report LA-10911, 1987].
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur--15-26480
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Denissen, Nicholas Allen [Los Alamos National Lab. (LANL), Los Alamos, NM (United States)]; Plohr, Bradley J. [Los Alamos National Lab. (LANL), Los Alamos, NM (United States)].
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23504292