Statistical uncertainties of a chiral interaction at next-to-next-to leading order [electronic resource].
- Brussels, Belgium : Belgium. Office of the European Research Council Executive Agency (ERCEA), 2015. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Article numbers 034,003 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Belgium. Office of the European Research Council Executive Agency (ERCEA), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this paper, we have quantified the statistical uncertainties of the low-energy coupling-constants (LECs) of an optimized nucleon–nucleon interaction from chiral effective field theory at next-to-next-to-leading order. Finally, in addition, we have propagated the impact of the uncertainties of the LECs to two-nucleon scattering phase shifts, effective range parameters, and deuteron observables.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/05/2015., "KB0301020", "ERKBP05", Journal of Physics. G, Nuclear and Particle Physics 42 3 ISSN 0954-3899 AM, and A. Ekström; B. D. Carlsson; K. A. Wendt; Christian Forssén; M. Hjorth Jensen; R. Machleidt; S. M. Wild.
- Funding Information:
- AC02–06CH11357, FG02–03ER41270, FG02–96ER40963, SC0008499, ISP-Fysikk/216699, and 240603
View MARC record | catkey: 23504378