Solitary waves in nonlinear Dirac equation. From field theory to Dirac materials [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report describes the implementation of nonlinear Dirac equations in the calculation of solitary waves. Conclusions and comments on quantum elasticity are also included.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Saxena, Avadh [Los Alamos National Lab. (LANL), Los Alamos, NM (United States)].
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23504441