Optical properties of vacuum-evaporated films of tellurium and amorphous selenium [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1968.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The primary purpose of this work was to obtain accurate optical constants for vacuum-evaporated selenium and tellurium films for the ultraviolet spectral region. The optical constants were used to calculate the real and imaginary parts of the complex dielectric constant and the volume and surface-plasma energy loss functions.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. Submitted by James David Hayes, Jr. to Vanderbilt Univ., Nashville, Tennessee. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-68
- Published through SciTech Connect.
James David Hayes, Jr.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23504825