Solutions to electromagnetic induction problems [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1967.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This dissertation describes methods of solving electromagnetic induction problems by use of the vector potential.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. Submitted to Univ. of Tennessee, Knoxville. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-67
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Caius Vernon Dodd.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23504828