A laboratory investigation of the Lagrangian autocorrelation function in a stratified fluid [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1963.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 187 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- An experimental investigation of turbulent diffusion in a towing channel is described.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis submitted to Univ. of Chicago. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-64
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23504886