Robust and energy efficient dual-stage membrane-based process for enhanced CO<sub>2</sub> recovery [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 122 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This project has focused on the verification of the technology and products required to implement a dual stage membrane process for CO2 capture from coal derived syngas.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:001
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Paul K.T. Liu.
Media and Process Technology Inc., Pittsburgh, PA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23504940