Using a Time Projection Chamber to Measure High Precision Neutron-Induced Fission Cross Sections [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2015. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- 2014 LANSCE run cycle data will provide a preliminary <sup>239</sup>Pu(n,f) cross section and will quantify uncertainties: PID and Target/beam non-uniformities. Continued running during the 2015 LANSCE run cycle: Thin targets to see both fission fragments and <sup>239</sup>Pu(n,f) cross section and fully quantified uncertainties
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/06/2015., "la-ur--15-26252", and Manning, Brett [Los Alamos National Lab. (LANL), Los Alamos, NM (United States)].
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23505080