Evaluation of neutron and gamma-ray-production cross sections for natural iron (ENDF/B-V MAT 1326). [100 eV to 2. 2 MeV] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 46 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The evaluation of neutron and gamma-ray-production cross sections for natural iron is considered. Improvements for ENDF/B-V MAT 1326 are described and graphically compared with the previous version. A summary of the previous version and a general description of the current status of the evaluation are also given. 25 figures.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl/tm-7523
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fu, C.Y.; Perey, F.G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23505498