Pion photoproduction data below 1. 5 GeV [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1966.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 107 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- California Institute of Technology, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Data on single pion photoproduction below 1.5 GeV have been collected and are presented in the form of tables and graphs. For the most part, the compilation is non-critical; the numbers are those contained in the original papers, and data from different experiments have not been normalized so as to make them agree with each other as well as possible. However, in making polynomial fits to some of the angular distributions, certain data have been arbitrarily omitted. These omissions are listed in the introductory pages at the beginning of each section of graphs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:calt-68-108
E 1.99: ctsl-42
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Beale, J. T.; Ecklund, S. D.; Walker, R. L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23505729