Report of Harrison et al. vs. St. Mark's Church, Philadelphia : a bill to restrain the ringing of bells so as to cause a nuisance to the occupants of the dwellings in the immediate vicinity of the church / before Hare, P.J., and Mitchell, Associate J.
- Harrison, George L. (George Leib), 1811-1885
- Additional Titles:
- A Bill to restrain the ringing of bells so as to cause a nuisance to the occupants of the dwellings in the immediate vicinity of the church
- Philadelphia : Printed by Allen, Lane & Scott, 1877.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 491 pages) : frontispiece (folded plan)
- Additional Creators:
- St. Mark's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Pennsylvania. Court of Common Pleas (Philadelphia County)
- "In the Court of Common Pleas, no. 2. In Equity"
"Contains all the pleadings and depositions used in the cause, also all documents submitted to the court for their decision, together with reports of the arguments of counsel and the opinion and decree of the court, with the exception of summaries of the plaintiffs' affidavits prepared by both sides."
View MARC record | catkey: 23507352