Teaching English as a foreign or second language : a self-development and methodology guide / Jerry G. Gebhard
- Gebhard, Jerry Greer
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 286 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Part 1. Self-development, exploration, and settings. The self-developed language teacher -- Exploration of teaching -- EFL and ESL teaching settings -- Part 2. Principles of EFL/ESL teaching. Teaching language as communication among people -- Classroom management -- EFL/ESL materials, media, and technology -- Digital literacy, technology, and teaching EFL/ESL -- Culture and the language teacher -- Part 3. Teaching language skills. Teaching students to listen and comprehend spoken English -- Teaching students to speak in class -- Teaching students to read for meaning -- Teaching students how to process writing.
- 0472036734 (paper) and 9780472036738 (paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 262-278) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23507973