Career stories [electronic resource] : Belle Epoque novels of professional development / Juliette M. Rogers
- Rogers, Juliette M., 1961-
- University Park, Pa. : Pennsylvania State University Press, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- 249 p. ; 23 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Innovation and education : historical contexts from the Belle Epoque -- Literary contexts : Bildungsroman, Erziehungsroman, Berufsroman -- Dreams and disappointments : women's education novels -- Cervelines : women scientists in novels of professional development -- Independantes : professional women writers -- The composite : women lawyers in Les dames du palais -- After the war.
- 9780271032689 (cloth : alk. paper)
0271032685 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780271032696 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0271032693 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -238) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23508561