Toward a telework-friendly government workplace : an update on public and private approaches to telecommuting : hearing before the Subcommittee on Technology and Procurement Policy of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, September 6, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Technology and Procurement Policy
- Additional Titles:
- Toward a telework friendly government workplace
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 89 pages ; 23 cm
- purl.access.gpo.gov , Adobe Acrobat Reader required
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:T 23/9
Serial no. 107-125 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0048-P.
"Serial no. 107-125."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/10/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:82424.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2352165