Principals as change facilitators : their interventions
- Austin, Tex. : Research & Development Center for Teacher Education, The University of Texas at Austin, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 140 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Educational Research Association
University of Texas at Austin. Research and Development Center for Teacher Education
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- R & D Report no. 3135
- What does the principal do to facilitate change : their interventions / Shirley M. Hord, Marcia Goldstein -- Describing the concerns principals have about facilitating change / William Rutherford, Gene Hall, Beulah Newlove -- Effects of selected principal interventions on teachers during the change process / Leslie Huling ... [et al.] -- Three change facilitator styles ; some indicators and a proposed framework / Gene Hall, William Rutherford, Teresa Griffin -- Discussion comments/questions / Michael Fullan.
- "Symposium presented at the annual meeting of the America Educational Research Association, March 19, 1982".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 235218