Oxford University Computing Services guide to digital resources for the humanities / Frances Condron, Michael Fraser, Stuart Sutherland ; introduction by Marilyn Deegan
- Condron, Frances
- Additional Titles:
- Digital resources for the humanities
- Morgantown, WV : West Virginia University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed. rev.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 362 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Fraser, Michael, 1968-, Sutherland, Stuart, Deegan, Marilyn, and CTI Centre for Textual Studies
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- "First edition published 2000 by the CTI Centre for Textual Studies, Humanities Computing Unit, University of Oxford under the title: Guide to digital resources for the humanities"--Verso title page. and Includes index.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -355).
View MARC record | catkey: 2353043