Continuation of the national emergency posed by weapons of mass destruction : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency posed by the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and their delivery systems declared by Executive Order 12938 on November 14, 1994, is to continue in effect beyond November 14, 2002, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 107th Congress, 2d session ; 107-280
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2003-0056-P., and "November 12, 2002."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/9/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd280.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd280.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2355157