Gender, ethnicity, and religion : views from the other side / edited by Rosemary Radford Ruether
- Additional Titles:
- Gender, ethnicity, & religion
- Minneapolis, MN : Fortress Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 262 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ruether, Rosemary Radford
- Whiteness : the workings of an ideology in American society and culture / Jacqueline Battalora -- Climbing Jacob's ladder : Alma Lillie Hubbard's musical career in New Orleans, 1900-1932 / Rosalind F. Hinton -- The poetry of Pauli Murrary, African American civil rights lawyer and priest / Elaine Caldbeck -- The lunch counter struggle, 1960-1963 : women remapping boundaries of race, gender, and vocation / Barbara R.I. Isaacs -- Trying to be God in the world : the story of the evangelical women's caucus and the crisis over homosexuality / S. Sue Horner -- Diaspora economics : Filipino American families and globalization / Jocelyn Eclarin Azada -- The Garifunda dugu ritual in Belize : a celebration of relationships / Barbara Flores -- Across the kitchen table : Cuban women pastors and theology / Margarita M.W. Suárez -- Womanist theology as counter-narrative / Patricia-Anne Johnson -- Claiming the "fearsome possibility" : toward a contextual Christology of disability / Kimberly Anne Willis -- The nature of nature : ecofeminism and environmental racism in America / Rita Lester -- "To make the wounded whole" : womanist explorations of reconciliation / Stephanie Y. Mitchem.
- 0800635698 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2357804