Impact of Supreme Court rulings on law enforcement in Indian Country : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, on contemporary tribal governments : challenges in law enforcement related to the rulings of the U.S. Supreme Court, July 11, 2002, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 60 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 2/11:S.HRG.107-605
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0068-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/7/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:81151.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2003. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2360144