Fighting discrimination against the disabled and minorities through fair housing enforcement : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity and the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, June 25, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 199 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 2003-0079-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 3/5/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:82683.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2003. 3 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2362153