Color-coded topography and shaded relief map of the lunar near side and far side hemispheres [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Margin title: Lunar near side and far side hemispheres
- Reston, VA : The Survey, 2002.
Denver, CO : Information Services
- Physical Description:
- 3 remote-sensing images : color ; 2 hemispheres each 49 cm in diam., on sheets 81 x 107 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Planetary Geology and Geophysics Program (U.S.) and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Geologic investigations series ; I-2769
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91:I-2769
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:10,000,000 (1mm=10km) ; Lambert azimuthal equal-area projection
- Relief shown by shading.
Coordinates shown as: (W 180⁰--E 0⁰/N 90⁰--S 90⁰).
Includes text, 3 index diagrams, 6 ancillary maps, 6 tables, and 6 graphs.
Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology and Geophysics Program.
"L 10M 0/0 180 RTK 2002"--Margin.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references on each sheet.
View MARC record | catkey: 2362722