United States census of business: 1935. Wholesale distribution / prepared under the supervision of Fred A. Gosnell
- Uniform Title:
- Census of business (1935)
- Washington, D.C. : Bureau of the Census : U.S. G.P.O., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 8 volumes in 2 : illustrations, forms, maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of the Census
- pt. 1, v. 1. United States summary--v. 2. States and 25 selected cities--v. 3. Cities and counties--pt. 2, v. 4. Kinds of business, full-service and limited function wholesalers analyzed by 142 kinds of business by states--v. 5. Employment and payroll, monthly employment by kinds of business and employment and payroll for one week by occupational class--v. 6. Business-size groups and analysis of operating expenses, wholesale merchants and industrial distributors only--v. 7. Credit sales and sales by classes of customers--v. 8. Commodity sales--Distribution of manufacturers' sales.
- Related Titles:
- Census of business: 1935. Wholesale distribution and Wholesale distribution
- At head of title: U.S. Department of Commerce, Daniel C. Roper, Secretary ; Bureau of the Census, William Lane Austin, Director. and Volumes previously issued separately with title: Census of business: 1935. Wholesale distribution.
View MARC record | catkey: 2364383