Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge [electronic resource] : draft comprehensive conservation plan and environmental impact statement, [Thurston and Pierce Counties, Washington] / U.S. Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service
- Olympia, Wash. : U.S. Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 CD-ROM : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Includes text, summary and appendices.
Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge (NWR) is located in western Washington at the southern end of Puget Sound. In this document, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service describe four alternative approaches for managing Nisqually NWR over the next 15 years. Each alternative includes specific approaches for habitat management and public use; each action alternative also includes a proposed boundary revision that would expand Nisqually NWR. This draft describes the consequences of each alternative and its effectiveness in achieving Nisqually NWR goals and purposes.
- Title from disc label.
Shippping list no.: 2003-0009-E.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service web site. Address as of 09/09/03: http://pacific.fws.gov/planning/docsnisqually.htm; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- Macintosh and Windows compatible.
View MARC record | catkey: 2364696