The world [cartographic material] / prepared especially for The National Geographic Magazine, Gilbert Grosvenor, Editor
- Washington, D.C. : National Geographic Society, 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 67 x 101 cm on sheet 72 x 106 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Geographic Society (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:39,600,000. 1 in. = 625 miles at equator ; Van der Grinten projection (E 90°--E 90°/N 85°--S 70°).
- Van der Grinten Projection., Insets: Natural Vegetation and Ocean Currents, and Density of Population and Prevailing winds., and Shows political divisions, including those established after the World War, International boundaries, Provincial boundaries (in Australia and Canada), Railroads, Capitols, Other places, Airplane routes in operation, Airplane routes authorized, but not yet in operation, and Airplane routes that have been flown, but not yet commercially adopted.
View MARC record | catkey: 2367767