Works / edited from the original texts by Ronald B. McKerrow. Reprinted from the original ed. with corrections and supplementary notes. Edited by F. P. Wilson
- Nash, Thomas, 1567-1601
- New York : Barnes & Noble, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes : frontispiece(volumes5:fold.facsim.) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- McKerrow, R. B. (Ronald Brunlees), 1872-1940
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- v.1. The anatomie of absurditie. A countercuffe given to Martin Junior. The returne of Pasquill. The first parte of Pasquils apologie. Pierce Penilesse his supplication to the divell. Strange newes, of the intercepting certaine letters. The terrors of the night.--v.2. Christs teares over Jerusalem. The unfortunate traveller. The tragedie of Dido.--v.3. Have with you to Saffron-Walden. Nashes Lenten stuffe. Summers last will and testament. Shorter pieces. Doubful works.--v.4. Notes.--v.5. Introduction, appendices, index and A supplement to McKerrow's edition of Nashe.
- With reproductions of original title pages.
View MARC record | catkey: 236915