Black-brown relations and stereotypes / Tatcho Mindiola Jr., Yolanda Flores Niemann, and Nestor Rodriguez
- Mindiola, Tatcho
- Austin : University of Texas Press, 2002.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 149 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Niemann, Yolanda Flores
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- African Americans—Texas—Houston—Relations with Hispanic Americans
- Hispanic Americans—Texas—Houston—Social conditions
- African Americans—Texas—Houston—Ethnic identity
- Hispanic Americans—Texas—Houston—Ethnic identity
- African Americans—Texas—Houston—Interviews
- Hispanic Americans—Texas—Houston—Interviews
- Stereotypes (Social psychology)—United States—Case studies
- Houston (Tex.)—Ethnic relations
- Houston (Tex.)—Social conditions
- United States—Ethnic relations—Case studies
- 0292752644 (cloth : alk. paper)
0292752687 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 133-143) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2369201