Streamflow and nutrient data for the Yazoo River below Steele Bayou near Long Lake, Mississippi, 1996-2000 / by M.S. Runner, D.P. Turnipseed, and R.H. Coupe ; National Water-Quality Assessment Program
- Runner, M. S.
- Pearl, Miss. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 
Denver, Colo. : U.S. Geological Survey, Branch of Information Services
- Physical Description:
- viii, 35 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Turnipseed, D. Phil, Coupe, Richard H. (Richard Henry), 1954-, and National Water-Quality Assessment Program (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:02-4215
- Shipping list no.: 2003-0098-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 24-25).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 8/6/08: http://ms.water.usgs.gov/publications/WRIR%5F02%5F4215.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2369799