What regulations are needed to ensure air security? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Natural Resources, and Regulatory Affairs of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, November 27, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Natural Resources, and Regulatory Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 126 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:R 26/20
Serial no. 107-127 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0101-P.
"Serial no. 107-127."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/14/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:82548.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2003. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2369867