Basic principles of inorganic chemistry : making the connections / Brian Murphy, Clair Murphy, and Brian J. Hathaway
- Murphy, Brian
- [Cambridge, Eng.] : Royal Society of Chemistry, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 150 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Murphy, Clair and Hathaway, Brian J.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- RSC paperbacks
- ch. 1. Moles and molarity -- ch. 2. Structure of the atom, electron configuration and the build-up to the periodic table -- ch. 3. Physical properties of the elements and the periodic table -- ch. 4. Chemical properties of the elements and the periodic table -- ch. 5. Lewis structures of molecules, cations and anions, including oxyanions -- ch. 6. Shape and hybridisation -- ch. 7. Features of interest approach to systematic inorganic chemistry.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2372720