Pennsylvania fishing and boating map [cartographic material] / computer generated for the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission by the Department of Transportation, Cartographic Information Division, Bureau of Planning and Research, in cooperation with Federal Highway Administration [and others].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Transportation. Cartographic Information Division
- Additional Titles:
- Panel title: Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission's fishing and boating map with official transportation map
- Harrisburg : Issued free by Pa. Fish and Boat Commission, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 56 x 88 cm, folded to 20 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission and Pennsylvania. Department of General Services
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:600,000 (W 80⁰31ʹ--W 74⁰41ʹ/N 42⁰16ʹ--N 39⁰43ʹ).
- Fishing/boating features shown on road-map base.
"Copyright 2002 Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of General Services."
Includes notes, indexed table of "Public recreation areas", and inset of fishing/boating regions.
Text, indexes to boat access sites, pumpout stations, selected communities, etc., fishing regulations, commission insignia, and col. ill. on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 2375556