Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Sierra Leone and Liberia : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the Sierra Leone and Liberia emergency is to continue in effect beyond January 18, 2003, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 108th Congress, 1st session ; 108-22
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0118-P.
"January 27, 2003."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 3/6/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd022.108 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%f5documents&docid=f:hd022.108.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2003. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2375747