Data processing workflow for time of flight polarized neutrons inelastic measurements [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Article numbers 012,023 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We discuss the data processing workflow for polarized neutron scattering measurements performed at HYSPEC spectrometer at the Spallation Neutron Source, Oak Ridge National Laboratory. The effects of the focusing Heusler crystal polarizer and the wide-angle supermirror transmission polarization analyzer are added to the data processing flow of the non-polarized case. The implementation is done using the Mantid software package.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl--114405-2017-ja
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Journal of Physics. Conference Series 862 ISSN 1742-6588 AM
Andrei T. Savici; Igor A. Zaliznyak; V. Ovidiu Garlea; Barry Winn.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23757523