scraps [electronic resource] : An open-source Python-based analysis package for analyzing and plotting superconducting resonator data
- Arlington, Va. : National Science Foundation (U.S.), 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
National Science Foundation (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We present "scraps" (SuperConducting Analysis and Plotting Software), a Python package designed to aid in the analysis and visualization of large amounts of superconducting resonator data, specifically complex transmission as a function of frequency, acquired at many different temperatures and driving powers. The package includes a least-squares fitting engine as well as a Monte-Carlo Markov Chain sampler for sampling the posterior distribution given priors, marginalizing over nuisance parameters, and estimating covariances. A set of plotting tools for generating publication-quality figures is also provided in the package. Lastly, we discuss the functionality of the software and provide some examples of its utility on data collected from a niobium-nitride coplanar waveguide resonator fabricated at Argonne National Laboratory.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity 27 4 ISSN 1051-8223 AM
Faustin Wirkus Carter; Trupti S. Khaire; Valentyn Novosad; Clarence L. Chang.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23758486