Quantum oscillations in magnetothermopower measurements of topological insulator Bi2Te3 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Article numbers 246,602 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We report the magnetothermopower measurements of the nonmetallic topological insulator Bi2Te3 in magnetic fields up to 35 T. Quantum oscillations arising from surface states are observed in both thermoelectric and conductivity tensors. The inferred surface thermopower has a peak magnitude ~1 mV/K possibly as a result of surface electron and bulk phonon interaction. At the n = 1 Landau level, we resolve additional quantum oscillations signaling Landau sublevels.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Physical Review Letters 109 24 ISSN 0031-9007; PRLTAO AM
Dong -Xia Qu; Y. S. Hor; R. J. Cava.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23759289