High Pressure X-ray Absorption Studies on Correlated-Electron Systems [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This project used high pressure to alter the electron-electron and electron-lattice interactions in rare earth and actinide compounds. Knowledge of these properties is the starting points for a first-principles understanding of electronic and electronically related macroscopic properties. The research focused on a systematic study of x-ray absorption measurements on rare earth and actinide compounds.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/26/2016., "doe-unlv--05278", Andrew L. Cornelius., and Univ. of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23759501